Terms of Reference:
To develop, implement, monitor and review a children’s, youth and family work strategy in Wessex Synod.
- To support and enable the work in relation to children, youth and families in local churches.
- To support and enable local church children, youth and family work employees and volunteers.
- To support and enable the work of the Synod Youth Executive and a forum for children.
- To organise suitable events and training that support children’s, youth and family work within the Synod.
- To build links with appropriate organisations for the benefit of local URC churches.
- To support and enable the work in relation to children and youth in the local churches and to sponsor or organise events, training and activities to build on that work. Also to monitor and support safeguarding work related to children and youth.
Children’s & Youth Work Committee
Children’s and Youth Advocate – role description