Terms of Reference:
To develop, implement, monitor and review a children’s, youth and family work strategy in Wessex Synod.
- To support and enable the work in relation to children, youth and families in local churches.
- To support and enable local church children, youth and family work employees and volunteers.
- To support and enable the work of the Synod Youth Executive and a forum for children.
- To organise suitable events and training that support children’s, youth and family work within the Synod.
- To build links with appropriate organisations for the benefit of local URC churches.
Children’s & Youth Work Committee
Children’s and Youth Advocate – role description