CLOSURE OF FREEMANTLE URC – Fixtures, fittings and furnishings
Sunday 8th September 2019 will be the final Service at Freemantle URC.
Tuesday 17th September 2019 will be an Open Day when there is an opportunity for representatives from all URC churches to view available items.
Opening Times will be: 1pm to 4pm, and 7pm to 9pm.
Should anyone with interest not be able to attend on this date, please contact me and, given time and available resource, an extra date may be possible after 17th September to view any items which may be left.
All available items are offered subject to agreement by the Property Coordinator, who will mediate should there be a conflict of interest.
Items may be removed either at time of viewing, or within a couple of weeks. This could depend upon health and safety concerns with other visitors on the premise.
Please find below a general list of fixtures, fittings and furnishings.
This list is not exhaustive, but is typical of the sort of items within the Church. Not all items may be available depending on current decisions.
As coordinator for this disposal, all correspondence or discussion must only go through me. In order to maintain control, no other person should be contacted in this regard, whether Elder or Minister.
email: [email protected]
Tel: 023 8178 2125
- Church type chairs with hymn trays at rear – non-stacking – burgundy
Quantity 42. Some with arms; some without arms. Pic 010 link
- Conference/Meeting chairs – stacking – burgundy – matching above.
Quantity 32. Pic 020 link
- Conference/Meeting chairs with arms – stacking – green
Quantity 48. Pic 030 link
- Conference/Meeting chairs – stacking – green felt.
Quantity 38 (12 with arms, 26 without arms). Pic 040 link
- Hall type meeting chairs – stacking – blue plastic
Quantity 140 (including 50 old ones). Pic 050 link
- Conference/Meeting chairs – stacking – black
Quantity 15. Pic 060 link
- Meeting/Lounge Chairs – non-stacking – heavily padded – blue.
Quantity 18 (some with arms, some without arms). Pic 070 link
- Meeting/Lounge Chairs – non-stacking – heavily padded – grey
Quantity 6 (two types – all with arms). Pic 080 link
- Swivel Office chair – non stacking – adjustable – blue
Quantity 1. Pic 090 link
- Chairs – others. Several miscellaneous chairs available, including some suitable for children. No pic available.
- Tables – Gopak – folding legs – 72” x 27” (height 27” and 30”)
Quantity 10. Pic 200 link
- Tables – folding base – removable top – 59” x 29” (height 29”)
Quantity 3. Pic 210 link
- Card tables – folding – 23” x 23”
Quantity 10. Pic 220 link
- Tables – fixed base – various sizes. Typical Pic 230 link, Pic 240 link, Pic 250 link, Pic 260 link
Church type items
- Bibles – at least three very large church bibles, plus many others in different versions. Typical pic 300 link
- Hymn Books. Rejoice and Sing, plus sets of several other versions, including Congregational Praise and a few old Congregational Hymnary. Music books.
- Privacy Boards / Partitions– oak. Portable for easy movement around the church. Ideal for separating worship area, or privacy for front row at funerals.
Quantity 4. Pic 400 link
- Lectern/Prayer table. Oak.
Pic 410 link
- Hymn Boards – oak. Box of numbers, etc.
Quantity 2. Pic 420 link
- Screens – burgundy – to match church chairs. Portable
Quantity 5. Pic 430 link
- Coat Rack – double sided – on wheels
Pic 430 link
- Prayer box. Pic 440 link
- Font. Pic 450 link
- Table lectern and cross. Pic 460 link
- Offertory plates. Several of each type. Pic 470 link
- Communion equipment. More available than in pic. Pic 480 link
- Cupboard – wooden.
Quantity 2. Pic 500 link
- Piano. Regularly tuned. Pic 510 link
- Screens – folding. Ex hospital type. Four panel. Portable.
Quantity 3. Pic 520 link
- Clothes rack. Pic 530 link
- Water boiler. Pic 540 link
- Coat Stand. Quantity 2. Typical pic 550 link
- Desk – office type
- Flip Chart boards.
Catering Equipment – Including kettles, teapots, cooking containers, freezer, fridge, cups, saucers, plates, mugs, cutlery, etc.
There are a whole lot of interesting and useful items available which we are not separating out, since it would be tedious and time consuming. This includes things like display stands, cleaning equipment, office equipment, audio, toys, Health & safety notices, snooker table, Choir gowns, shed, stage curtains, safes, candle sticks (brass and wooden), new carpet rolls, large industrial mats, anti-climb paint, flame retardant liquid for curtains, etc.
They can be viewed on the day.