Come and join us online, meet new friends, see old faces again and have fun, reflect and explore together who we are and what God is calling you into.
We will meet over 6 weeks for 2 hours each session, 7-9pm, using the film ‘Rocketman’ and Bible readings to explore together.
Each of the session themes are as follows:
- Intro Session: Film Night Special – watching ‘Rocketman’ together
- Session One: ‘I want Love’ – how we become who we are and who we feel called to be.
- Session Two: ‘Border Songs’ – how ‘relationship’ can build us up and break us down; how does friendship and betrayal shape our identities?
- Session Three: ‘Into Orbit’ – examining what success and failure can mean.
- Session Four: ‘When Hearts Break…’ – what happens when our relationships and dreams go awry. Why can it be so difficult to say sorry?
- Session Five: ‘Still Standing’ – looks at the dynamics of ‘death’ and ‘resurrection’ in everyone’s lives. Do we ever make comebacks? What does resurrection look like in our lives?
You will receive a goodie box full of all the things you will need for the course as well as lovely extras.
Due to the age rating of the Film this course is open to 15 years and above.
Places are limited, so don’t delay. Please email or phone 023 8067 4513.